RAIN organises weekly events and outings.
- The Penshurst Social Support Group usually meets weekly on a Monday
- The Sutherland Social Support Group usually meets weekly on a Tuesday
- The Centre Based Respite Group usually meets weekly on a Wednesday
- The Ashfield Social Support Group usually meets fortnightly on a Wednesday
- The Hurstville Social Support & Respite Group usually meets weekly on a Thursday
Commonwealth Home Support Package
Funded by the Australian Government.
Under this program RAIN organises activities for frail seniors, designed to develop, maintain or support their capacity for independent living as well as social interaction, conducted in the safe setting of our day centre or on organised outings.
in home aged care Packages
Government funded packages for in-home aged care services.
Under this program RAIN provides government funded Home Care packages for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Senior Australians of the Indian Sub–Continent community with special needs.
MUSTER aims to build community resilience through increasing the ability of communities to connect and support each other through both opportunity and adversity. The garden committee has regular group activities with volunteers actively participating and sharing their skills growing and harvesting vegetables and herbs.